POSITION VACANT – Multicultural Case Worker
Are you passionate about working with the CALD community? Do you enjoy challenges and working towards successful outcomes?
The Albury Wodonga Volunteer Resource Bureau is looking for a talented person to join our team.
The aim of the Settlement Engagement Transition Support (SETS) program (funded by the Department of Home Affairs) is to equip and empower humanitarian entrants, other eligible permanent migrants and their communities to address their settlement needs, in order to improve social participation, economic well-being, independence, personal well-being and community connectedness.
Key responsibilities include:
- Low-medium level intensity case work with regards to housing (gas, electricity and water bills etc.)
- Low level housing issues- reports from property managers etc.
- Support clients with housing applications
- Supporting clients with completion of forms for Centrelink/and other services as required
- Support clients with banking and finance issues
- Provide a service at both Albury and Wodonga TAFE one day a week (half day)
This is a permanent part time position (18 hours per week) under the Modern Award Social Community Home Care and Disability Services Award Level 3 Pay point 3.1
To apply, please include a cover letter, your current resume and complete the key selection criteria.
View the position description here [click here]
View the key selection criteria here [click here]
If you would like further information please contact Renee Wilson; email@example.com or 0423 000 340 (Tuesday to Friday business hours only)
Applications close Thursday 21st April at 5pm