The Albury – Wodonga Volunteer Resource Bureau is a member of the Association of Victorian Volunteer Resource Centres (AVVRC).
Members of the AVVRC agree to a Code of ethics such that:
- Volunteers are given adequate advice and support to make informed choices.
- The principles of volunteering are actively promoted and adhered to.
- Volunteers are referred to not for profit organisations only.
- Volunteers are not referred to individuals.
- A Volunteer is not referred to a Job which was previously held by a paid worker or has been designated as a paid position.
- Volunteers are not referred to Organisations during industrial disputes.
- Appropriate roles and conditions for Volunteers are actively promoted and,
- The highest level of confidentiality is maintained.