The Albury-Wodonga Volunteer Resource Bureau (AWVRB) is a member of the Association of Victorian Volunteer Resource Centres (AVVRC).
Members of the AVVRC agree to a Code of ethics such that:
- Volunteers are given adequate advice and support to make informed choices.
- The principles of volunteering are actively adhered to and promoted.
- Volunteers are referred to not-for-profit organisations only.
- Volunteers are not referred to individuals.
- A volunteer is not referred to a job which was previously held by a paid worker or has been designated as a paid position.
- Volunteers are not referred to organisations during industrial disputes.
- Appropriate roles and conditions for volunteers are actively promoted.
- The highest level of confidentiality is maintained.