Pathways to Volunteering and Employment
Click to see more Pathways photos
These interactive sessions provide pathways to investigate and gain skills for working or volunteering in the community. Enrol today for this popular series of small group sessions and bring a friend if you wish.
This three day workshop delivers training in:
- Working with People with Disabilities
- WHS Training
- Working with Older People
- Communicating Confidently
- Confidentiality and Privacy.
- Working with people with CALD backgrounds
Digital Literacy Program:
Digital Literacy Course that takes place over three days designed to help you learn the steps of:
- Basic Computer Use
- Utilizing the Internet and Email
- Basic Word Processing
- Basic Spreadsheets
- How to apply these skills to everyday life.